“There is hope. There is help. This is the message I want clients to hear.”
La Ventana offers exclusive living accommodations available to adults attending our Day / PHP Treatment Program. Our houses offer a gender specific living environment with trained La Ventana staff to assist clients in their recovery in this outpatient setting.
Residents are encouraged to seek out activities in the community and become part of their surroundings through recovery. Our Residence Staff have long term experience and are acutely aware of clients’ needs for this level of care. Through gentle encouragement and overnight and weekend supervision, our staff facilitates the client’s transition back into daily life. Amenities for all La Ventana’s transitional living residences include:
- On-site Experienced Staff
- Turn-Key Conditions – just bring your clothing, electronics, and cosmetic items, and we provide the rest
- Laundry Facilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cable Television
- Gym membership and transportation to scheduled gym work outs.
- Intimate family like environment to support your recovery
- Transportation to AA meetings and outside activities.
- Peer-Organized and Staff-Supported Sunday Recreational Outings