La Ventana opened their primary Mental Health IOP and PHP Programs in March 2017 in their Thousand Oaks location. Their exceptional mental health clinical team was chosen because they are philosophically aligned with La Ventana in that their work is grounded in evidence-based modalities. In addition, they are compassionate, seasoned, and have a depth of understanding of the intricacies of mental health disorders ranging from anxiety, depression, trauma and stress-related disorders, grief and loss, postpartum depression, mood disorders, bipolar disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic disorder and personality disorders.
How can we Help?
If you are experiencing any of the following problems or situations, La Ventana’s professional staff can help.
- Depression or post-partum depression
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Mood swings related to menopause or other hormonal changes
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Anxiety Disorders (OCD, PTSD, Trauma)
- Panic disorder
- Marital or family conflict or tension
- Difficulty dealing with the problems a child or loved one may be having
- Career stress
- Difficulty balancing work and family responsibilities
- Managing a personal chronic illness or that of a loved one
- Bipolar Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Body Dysmorphia
- Borderline Personality Disorders
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis with substance abuse or eating disorders