“There is hope. There is help. This is the message I want clients to hear.”
At La Ventana Treatment Center, we believe that individually tailored, evidence-based treatment planning, with a focus on long-term recovery gives clients the tools for lives filled with health, meaning, and connection. We understand how difficult it is to live with an eating disorder and have treatment options available to help you move forward and to heal.
You Are Not Alone
At La Ventana, we understand what you are going through. We have first hand experience with the dangers, behaviors, and self-esteem issues surrounding anorexia, bulimia, binge eating or other eating disorders.
Our individualized treatment strives to uncover the underlying cause of the illness, establish new, healthy behaviors, and build the confidence needed for long term healing.
All Foods Fit
Our team of interdisciplinary professionals coordinate client care across all stages of recovery. This team includes medical doctors with specializations in psychiatry and internal medicine; psychotherapists in individual sessions and process groups; specialists leading experiential and psychoeducation groups; twenty-four hour licensed nursing care at the residential level; and Registered Dietitians implementing all aspects of individual nutrition plans and education. We offer a low staff to client ratio and believe effective treatment requires a close knit team in constant communication to support each client’s unique needs and challenges.
The Residential Treatment Centers (RTC) provide round the clock medical supervision within a supportive and nurturing environment. Our beautiful 6-bed private houses provide a home-like atmosphere for clients.
Our comprehensive Day Program (PHP) runs six days a week, while the Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), in either the day or evening options, accommodate a variety of schedules and treatment needs. We also offer structured gender specific Transitional Living that accompanies our Day Treatment and Intensive Outpatient Programming for an additional supportive environment.
Comprehensive Tools for a healthy, happy life.
- (RTC) Residential Treatment Center
- (PHP) Partial Hospitalization Programs
- (IOP) Intensive Outpatient Programs, and transitional living
We believe in individualized treatment planning with the focus on long term recovery. We accomplish this through the most up-to-date treatment modalities available. Giving support, educational materials and new coping skills allow sour clients to feel healthy and positive as they move through their recovery process. Our program is also helpful for inpatient care clients seeking recovery support.
Click below for more information
- Eating Disorder Philosophy
- Levels Of Care
- What We Treat
- Eating Disorder Specialty Populations
- Family Immersion
- Ideal body weight
- To eliminate starving, bingeing, purging and compulsive overeating behaviors
- To establish nutritious, healthy eating patterns
- To develop a balanced weight maintenance plan involving food and exercise
- To gain insight into destructive attitudes and behaviors
- To learn appropriate expression of anxiety regarding food and weight issues
- To gain insight into the underlying causes for the eating disorder and work on these therapeutically
- To discover and incorporate outside support systems to aid in continued recovery
- To develop improved understanding and means of communication between self and significant others
- To alleviate depression and anxiety and improve self esteem
- To deal with family and relationship issues that cause or contribute to the eating disorder
- To use journal writing and self-monitoring aids in the recovery process
- To improve body awareness and body image
- To design a program with independent experiences and therapeutic processes in order to create and practice a lifestyle of recovery that can be continued upon discharge
- To be medically stable, nutritionally healthy and biochemically balanced
- To improve self esteem and self confidence
No one should have to go through this alone. Call La Ventana Treatment Center and speak to one of our team members today. 1-800-560-8518