“There is hope. There is help. This is the message I want clients to hear.”
Thank you for your interest in La Ventana Treatment Center. La Ventana is continually searching for qualified individuals for positions throughout our organization that can help to strengthen our compassionate and experienced team. La Ventana Treatment Center strives to recruit the highest quality personnel from across the nation, in order to be able to provide the highest level of service to our patients.
For more information and to view open positions, please use the link below:
La Ventana’s supportive Intake Team is available at (800) 560-8518 for information, help, and a complimentary clinical diagnostic assessment.
We also provide resources which explain the complexity of eating and substance use disorders. Whether you are currently struggling, are a family member, a friend, an educator, or a professional, there are tools here to answer your questions and offer hope that recovery is possible.
Eating Disorder Resources:
- Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness
- Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc –
- Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA)
- Eating Disorders Foundation
- Eating Disorders Information Network
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- Manna Scholarship Fund
- National Association for Males with Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA)
Eating Disorder Support :
- Eating Disorder Hope
- Eating Disorders Anonymous
- FEAST: Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment for Eating Disorders
Suffering from an Eating Disorder, or helping a loved one who is suffering, can be confusing and difficult. La Ventana is available around the clock to answer any questions you might have. Call us at (800) 560-8518. In addition, we offer free support groups on Saturdays in Santa Barbara, and Thousand Oaks.
Non-profit organizations also offer valuable information.
The links below may assist you in learning more about Eating Disorders.
Academy for Eating Disorders
Substance Abuse Resources:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Al – Anon Family Groups
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Marijuana Anonymous World Services[GW1]
- Moderation Management
- Narcotics Anonymous
- SMART Recovery (Self Management and Recovery Training)
- Refuge Recovery
Getting Help for Substance Abuse
Assisting a loved one in getting help, or getting help yourself, can be an overwhelming task. Often one might not know where to turn. La Ventana staff is available around the clock to assist you.
Call us at (800) 560-8518 and we can get you help today.
There are also several non-profit organizations that offer support. Some of the links to their organizations are provided.